Divjoy lifetime deal

 


Divjoy Lifetime Deal -The React Codebase Generator


Divjoy 

Divjoy is a React codebase and UI generator that includes login, data fetching, payments (provided by Stripe), billing management, marketing pages, forms, and more for your next project.

No more re-creating the same basic layouts, fumbling with auth, reading instructions to figure out why your payments webhook isn't functioning, and hundreds of other tedious jobs (ugh.. forgot password flow).

Simply choose your stack on the homepage, pick a template, and export a high-quality React codebase to work with. Everything is in order.

Features of Divjoy

  • Divjoy has a plethora of functions. The following are some of the benefits of using Divjoy:
  • Projects are limitless.
  • Creates a fully functional SaaS app.
  • a month's worth of development time saved
  • React code of high grade
  • A network of builders who are willing to help

Divjoy Review

alexis_dev 

Amazing

I just got Divjoy about 15 minutes ago, and I already have an app where users can sign up for a plan and log in. My co-founder and I spent the last two weeks attempting to create everything ourselves, and we ran into problem after problem. I wish I had discovered Divjoy sooner!! The code is well-organized and simple to understand. Gabe was quite helpful, even offering to join my Github project to assist me with a code update that I want. If you need to construct something more involved than a simple website and want to save a lot of time, I highly recommend Divjoy.


For details please read this article-Divjoy lifetime deal

Comments